Tuesday, May 5, 2009

ETSY vs. eBay

There's been a lot of discussion about eBay and ETSY, and I'm here to tell you that there is NO comparison! I had an eBay store and closed is last Nov. '08, and cancelled everything there,  It was not my venue! They continued to debit my checking acct. for 6 mos., ignoring my commands, sending me round in circles, wasting my time with tabs and clicks that were dead ends!! It was only when I figured out that they were playing head games that I threatened to and did contact the Atty. Gen. office of CA, informed my attorney, and offered free publicity online.  I was pushed and bullied, ignored and abused by them!  I finally got a refund after an online war with them! I was pushed into using 4 blanking letter words, and am Twittering about it anyway, because people need to know that eBay has no respect for people.  ETSY on the other hand is a community of artists who care about each other, and it shows!  I've found a home and my venue!  I've also found a wonderful ETSY mentor who is devoted to teaching us how to make a living online. Check out Tim Adam DEsigns on ETSY, and Facebook, and his tutorial site, Handmadeology.com! He's phenomenal!! I made three sales on ETSY in April! Thank you to those who made those purchases at www.orsinimedici1951.etsy.com!!  I treat my customers like royalty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment